Das Reich Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SS Honor ring

+3
PHIL BROWN
Sebastian.V
Oskar66
7 posters

Go down

SS Honor ring Empty SS Honor ring

Post  Oskar66 Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:21 pm

Hallo guys, nothing new on the forum, why is that ?

Any way i have one question for all you fine SS colectors, specialy those of you who have SS Honor ring in the colections ! I have recently bought original from my long time frend who diside to buy a motorbike and he nead it some money ( without his wife to found out ) and so i become a new proud owner of that teutonic ring !

Now and thane i put the ring on my finger yust to feal how must the SS man fealt but it strikes me that i dont have any idea what is the proper way to put on the ring, with the scull facing the fist or not ? Please help me out with this one !!!

Oskar

Oskar66

Back to top Go down

SS Honor ring Empty Re: SS Honor ring

Post  Sebastian.V Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:11 pm

Hello Oskar,

news ? this forum is a new baby, be patient ! Wink

Have you photography of your ring please ?

I am a cap and jacket collector, I don't know lot of thing about the ss ring, I wait the other answer comming soon...

Sebastien.
Sebastian.V
Sebastian.V
Admin

http://coiffures.aceboard.fr/

Back to top Go down

Post  PHIL BROWN Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:33 pm

you wear the ring with skull facing you on left wedding ring finger, do we know a name ? or date?

PHIL BROWN

Back to top Go down

Post  . Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:38 pm

you retard dont wear the ring! sell it to someone who will take care of it and respect the soldier! just because you own it doesnt mean its yours, its still that soldiers ring. the only reason you have it is because he probably died an utmost respectable and honourable death. and you mimick him by wearing his ring! pieces of s... like you really p... me off!

Back to top Go down

Post  bobcam1 Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:16 am

. wrote:you retard dont wear the ring! sell it to someone who will take care of it and respect the soldier! just because you own it doesnt mean its yours, its still that soldiers ring. the only reason you have it is because he probably died an utmost respectable and honourable death. and you mimick him by wearing his ring! pieces of s... like you really p... me off!

Wow!....someone forgot to take their meds!

Bob.

bobcam1

Back to top Go down

Post  paulbear Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:46 am

that post is partially right but need to find a better way to verbalize your feelings No

paulbear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian.V Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:55 am

Bob, the SS hospital is open no problem...Wink I will take care
Sebastian.V
Sebastian.V
Admin

http://coiffures.aceboard.fr/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lars Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:34 pm

S.Vestae wrote:

Bob, the SS hospital is open no problem...Wink I will take care

LOL Very Happy

Cheers
Lars
Lars

Back to top Go down

SS Honor ring Empty wearing of ring.

Post  Dick Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:31 pm

His heart is in the right place, the mind just slipped a bit out of gear.

Dick

Back to top Go down

SS Honor ring Empty SS Honor ring

Post  SS Honor Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:41 pm

Wau!, i surtnly didnt intend to cose such filling with my question, first i must say that i have the suncer respect towords SS and specialy waffen SS veterans, specialy thouse who were killed during the 2WW and i value every new SS items i get in to my SS collection ( i must say that i am no novice and that i collect german 2WW militaria for more than 20 years now and SS items for abouth 10 years ) and that i have looking for original SS Honor ring for years, some were ground dug and i didnt like them becourse i felt that they were taken from deth SS solders by some black ground dug digger somewere in Russia, other were simply to mint and also to expensive, until i get this one, which is yust perfect in every manner and yes i put it on my finger ocasionaly not to disoner preveus original SS owner but yust to get that special filling ( perhaps some of you will know what i am tooking abouth ) yust like i take my original SS dagger in to my hands and slowly cleanid with white shit and use renaissance wax on my M35 SS helmet, those are my special moments with my ( at this time they are in mine posesion ) SS regalia and i charis every moment of it, am i strange becourse of that, yust like all of as SS regalia collectors who meat on such forums to discuse special items we have or we woud love to have, that is perhaps some sort of adiction or we yust admire such items, i dont know !?
Oskar

P.S
I will post some photos of my ring but first please teach me how to post photos, i have truyed several times but with no luck until now!!!

SS Honor

Back to top Go down

Post  PHIL BROWN Tue May 26, 2009 1:32 pm

. wrote:you retard dont wear the ring! sell it to someone who will take care of it and respect the soldier! just because you own it doesnt mean its yours, its still that soldiers ring. the only reason you have it is because he probably died an utmost respectable and honourable death. and you mimick him by wearing his ring! pieces of s... like you really p... me off!

my answer was meant to be how they wore it, not to wear it these days, maybe it sounded wrong, but to speak to me like that takes a special person, with special needs, hope you soon get better Shocked

PHIL BROWN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down